SWANCOR 977-Sis a high performance modified Novolac type epoxy vinyl ester resin with high-crosslinking density. It combines superior retention ofmechanical properties at high temperature, such as tensile and flexural strength, and superior corrosion to chemical mixture, oxidizing chemicals and solvents etc. SWANCOR 977-Sis designed to provide extreme chemical resistance, such as ethylene dichloride (EDC), dimethyl formamide (DMF), benzene, toulene and ketone etc.
• Chemical storage tanks, pipes, fume gas desulfurizing systems (FGD), scrubbers, ducts.
• Corrosion resistant flooring while incorporated with aggregates.
• Equipment specified to handle mixture of air, exhaust gases or potentially flammable liquids.
• Tanks and pipes for organic solvents. Fabrication Methods
• Can be easily applied by hand lay-up laminating, spray-up, pultrusion, resin transfer molding (RTM) and filament winding.
• Can be used in polymer concrete casting.
• Can comply with US FDA regulation 21 CFR 177.2440 if the resin is properly formulated and cured.